Full of Stitches

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Must. Hang. In. Somehow.

How long has he been working like mad? Let's see, wasn't it just 3 weeks till the relatives were visiting? And, that was the first week of the month. So, 2-3 weeks since they left.. Wow, at least 6 weeks so far. I know how service-wives do it. The husband is gone. There's not a wishy-washy 7PM today, midnight tomorrow, I won't see you for 3 weeks, except on weekends (which are taken up with other life events). In many ways, it's SO much easier when he flies away: I have a date on the calendar when life will return to 'normal.' Not in San Jose. Such is life.

How will this all work out when I go to a birth? I think he'll work from home..

I had such a good weekend. It was back to back class days with studying and research all night. Like stepping into another world. I look forward to getting on with schooling and beginning to attend Study Group.

Thinking out loud: It would be fantastic if the Homeschool group had a regular meeting. I know we're all doing different curriculum, but we could touch base and compare and feel like it's worth while.

gotta get a breather.. no, have to clean up this huge mess and figure out how to get in routine again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home