Full of Stitches

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Coming Up Short

(In which she realizes that she didn't check the weight of the # of balls used in the original..)

I have four (4) balls of yarn. It's lovely, the color's called, "Sorrel." My dear husband bought it for me and I looked at the four little balls and said that I'd figure out something to make of them. I searched patterns and finally settled on one. I started knitting. Hmm, 1 ball made it halfway down the shoulders. The second ball made it just past the join. I'm in the third ball and I haven't finished the bodice. I picked up a ballband -50g. There are still two short sleeves to go. I'm thinking the last ball should be worked into the sleeves, then finish the bottom. I can always use another color for the ribbing (sigh).

img unsoycarditry

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home