Full of Stitches

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Pawn

I was looking at patterns and came across this utube video of a chess set a lady made for her father. Neat! My husband and son like to play and the pieces aren't generally toddler friendly. Like that set is, what with the size of the pieces.. So I googled 'pattern chess set knit crochet' and came up with one that isn't available any more. So, I picked up a pawn, a penny, a #5 hook, and some green #10 thread and started stitching.

Ben and the children got home and he looked at me sideways like and asks what I'm doing. 'Crocheting.' A little while later, he walked by and saw the half form by my hook and sweetly says, "Fou dans la tĂȘte." Sure, but aren't we all sometimes?

img pawn

(update: found a knitted chess set)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home