Full of Stitches

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Alice

I saw a cute doll this weekend and decided to buy her. I have been doing better about not buying spur of the moment.. Yet, she looked so sweet that I went ahead. The Moxie Dolls are a little shorter than Barbie, with bigger heads. Almost a Pullip or Blythe crossed with Skipper. This one was dressed as Alice in Wonderland. And she was passed around and admired by all the children before I could get a picture.



Today (Sunday), the church had baptisms on the beach. On the drive there & back, I was able to try a couple patterns. The first didn't work on her, but the second.. I finished the bodice during a movie tonight & like it as is, though the pattern calls for sleeves. The pattern is Long Tunic for the free Spirit Amigurumi pattern.
http://sites.google.com/site/designbybethann/home/links/FSLongTunic.pdf?attredirects=0 (I'll get the links normalized soon, I hope. I haven't got the HTML memorized now..)



I hope to make her a skirt over the next few days.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home