Full of Stitches

Monday, August 16, 2010

Library Issues

I'm terrible about going to the library. At our local library, there are computers with baby games central to the children's section. Surrounding that are "early readers" that seem to have more about magic and witchcraft than much else. It's certainly hard to find history books that don't have children using magic to be in history instead of stories about people (including children) of those times.

I'm leaning more & more to library trips on piano lesson days, but that means the older children, who really need to learn to use the library, would miss out. I'd use that 2 hours to walk to that library, check out the books & walk back.

The other option, which will be more difficult for me, would be to go to the different branches myself and pick one I find the books more accessible, then start taking the children. Maybe on bikes.

This is certainly a learning curve for me.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home