Full of Stitches

Thursday, September 09, 2010

A Letter to the Principal

Dear Mr. Principal,
TJ is a student living in my dorm. He has a brilliant mind, yet is wasting it. His room was left a mess -against regulatory policy- and when he failed to clean it, those excess things were removed. He has since gone into the storage department & removed the items he desired.
Also, as per regulations, he has certain set "chores" to do each morning. Today is Thursday, & it has come to my attention that the said work was left undone. Indeed, the scanty work he performed this AM was not complete.
Please advise me on how to proceed with this young man. I perceive him to have an underlying brilliance that I do not wish to be tainted with such tarnish.
If you would like to schedule a telephone interview with the student, please advise me of a good time.
Thank you, the staff.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home