Full of Stitches

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

4:50AM

What am I doing blogging at this hour, you ask? Well, I went to bed last night at a "reasonable hour" for the first time this week. Apparently, when your body is used to going to sleep well after midnight and awakening between 7&8, changing suddenly by to going to bed at 10:30PM will wake you up 'refreshed' at about 3AM. So, I knit a row on Angelina and then sat down to read blogs and research knit interests..

TJ asked me today for a StarWars cape. Being the ever(-crazed) courageous mother, I said, "Let's run out and buy fabric!" So, I have Simp #5512 which has the options of ren-style droopy pointy sleeves or a sleeveless cloak with or without a rather pointy hood. Sounds like fun. I really like the look of the front of the yoke in this pattern, but.. He wants the sleeves like in the movie - so it's easier to use his light sabre - which means that I'll have to reshape the sleeves to be nice and loose around his wrists, but not super droopy down to his ankles. And, I don't think the pointy hood works for a Jedi warrior, so we'll just reshape the hood.

What I should really be doing *now* is laying out the fabric and getting this cut out before Bea wants me back in bed to nurse!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home