Full of Stitches

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Naughty Little Knitter

I was sitting here, minding my own business, knitting on the SSSue Socks when I looked out the window and beheld:

BB_knitgarden.jpg
Let's garden with Mommy's needles!

BB_knitgarden2
I'm not supposed to what??

The Sue-Socks are too big! They fit Ben's feet! I could just cry! I want to rip them out and start over with a size 0! But, Ben hates to see me using Frog-Therapy like that.. Instead, I plan to give this pair to Ben and go to the yarn store again tomorrow, then lock myself in my room for the next 3 days. (Please forgive the giant pics, I'm still learning the new Mac). So, in all one's glory, I present the Aran Sandal Sock (it was a dark image enhanced, forgive the odd color and my husband's pale feet):

WhoseSockBensSock

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home