Full of Stitches

Monday, May 22, 2006

Up, Almost Running

Welcome to the new site. I've just started tinkering with it, but I wanted to get started with the blog anyway and get used to using it here. I'll try to transfer over my previous blog entries from my 360 account and use that site as a pointer to here.


For anyone new reading: Hi, I'm Jennifer. My site is dedicated to my pastimes: children, knitting, crochet, sewing, and anything else that spurs my mind. I learned crochet about age 7, sewing when I was 16 and have just ventured into knitting because I tried crochet socks. It just wasn't my thing! I like fitted socks and I like long socks! Crochet may be faster, but the knit ones work better for my purposes.


I'm working on 2 pairs right now, stripes for my hubby and cables for my sister. When I finish these, I plan on starting a pair for *me*. Also on needles is the Angelina Vintage Jacket from White Lies Designs.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home