Full of Stitches

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Stupid About Color..

Ever feel really thoughtless? Well, I was looking closer at those fraternal socks of Ben's and when I pressed them out to the side I noticed someting about the color repeats..

FTstripes3

I've been staring at these things for how many hours? And, I just found that that is really the start of the repeat!!!! (Really, they didn't look that closely related before! I've been trying to match the toes... Any excuse is better than stupidity.. and I had to find it during PMS week!)

(note: for those that didn't catch it, the *other* sock was matched in an earlier picture and that repeat was found way up just before the heel flap.. the repeat is only a sock foot long .. on my DH's socks..)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home