Full of Stitches

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Aug B-day Swap Info

What day is your birthday?
Aug 22

Are you crafty?
I guess.. I just like to have something to do. (I crochet, knit, sew)

Would you enjoy things like: Buttons, ribbons and embellishments?
Probably not.

Do you dye your own wool?
Only have done it with KoolAid.. Don't really have time at this point

Do you like to scrapbook or make homemade cards?
Like to, yes, have time, no.

What small project would you be interested in making?
{Socks, hat, baby items, shrugs etc} sound good

What are your favorite scents?
I'd tell, but I'm usually allergic!

Do you like stationary and cards?
yes

Do you like hand lotions or soaps?
no - scent allergies..

Do you like to sew or embroider items?
yes, I'm about to start smocking for my girls.

Do you like beads?
Like? Or would I use them? No, wouldn't get much use (unless the girls got to glue them!)

What kind of mail-able snacks do you like to eat?
I've never mailed snacks.. Nothing sugary (like candies)

Do you like to wear costume jewelry? Necklace, earrings, bracelets etc.
No

Do you like to play cards or board games?
Yes, when we can play without the girls taking all the pieces all over the house!

What are your favorite colors of yarn?
I like deep rich tones. (I'm an Autumn - red hair, pale skin) I take my knitting to the park and use nice bright sunshine.

Do you like solid, variegated, heathers, or self stripping yarns?
Prefer solid, heathers, some s-striping, but don't like pooling.

Do you like kitchen magnets or key rings?
No.

Do you like picture frames?
Yes, generally 4x6 because that's what size photos are printed as

Do you like to make/or use stitch markers?
use - yes, haven't made time to make them

Do you collect anything?
children? :)
yarn, fabric, pattern books, etc

Do you have any allergies? Smoke, food, fiber, pets, etc..
Scents! Did I mention that yet? Scratchy wool - the nice stuff is usually fine

Do you have any hobbies?
me? crochet, knit, sew, garden, hike, baking

Do you like scented or unscented candles?
both.. lol

Are you a fiber snob?
Yes (cry), I admit it! I've come to hate most acrylic/poly!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Ok, I gothcha!

    Counting down until birthday time.....

    By Anonymous kt, at 2:40 PM  

  • Jennifer--

    Hoping my emails are getting to you...

    Please send me your address!

    kamsarmer@cableaz.com

    By Anonymous kt, at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home