Full of Stitches

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Go Ahead, Make My Day!

On our drive to the mountains, we had a 'restbreak' (which means I took the girls to the restroom). BB pottied (yes, Brits, that's a verb here in America.. and it means to use ANY toilet-esque receptacle :)), then AJ went, and then I used the facilities. AJ looked at me and said, "You have a big butt. My butt is little, I only go a little way over the toilet. BB's butt is tiny, but your butt is big."
Thanks, kid.

RIP  Jay

I did it. I ripped out that Jaywalker. Then, I re-balled the yarn so the noodles are on the inside (they'll have *plenty* of time to relax by the time I get to the middle of this skein!). And, I started the cuff for Sue's sock. But, after getting this much done:

Gent1

(that's about 2/3 the cuff) I realized that I'm off gauge and will need to go down to my 00s! But, I'd already cast on my 00s with the new Jays!

20060719_jaytoes.jpg

So, there you have it. Any one want to vote on whether I should just work straight through the Jays or if I should go out and buy new needles so that I can make the tabi socks for Sue at the same time?

OH! my 1s are free.. I could cast on the Embossed Leaves Socks!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • My children also like to comment on my anatomy in public restrooms. Specifically, they mention hair in the overcrowded Oklahoma welcome center. Thanks, kid.

    By Anonymous Sarah, at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home