Full of Stitches

Friday, November 10, 2006

Hurrah!!!

My friend Becky called me yesterday - and they're expecting!!! Yippee!! They're due in July with baby #4 (it only took me 2 years of uber-cute BB cuddling to her.. and her children have been begging lately for another sibling). Dilemma: Becky gets uber-sick for about the first 5 months.. So, any day now she's terrified of being couch-ridden until the spring! So, she's looking into trying her hand at the Brewer's diet for pregnancy to see if it will reduce or maybe eliminate her sickness. I wish I'd done more this time to see if it would have helped me, but being mildly allergic and majorly intolerant to lactose didn't help me much - especially since I'd just moved and hadn't found a new raw milk source yet. I'm so glad that the sickness is over and done with for me this pregnancy and will be super happy for her if the Brewer's diet works for her! Maybe I'll be able to work up to a more 'healthy' eating style by the time I'm next expecting! lol!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home