Full of Stitches

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Putty on the Globe?

What a fun idea!! Around the World With Mr. Putty is absolutely inspired! I think this could be such fun, and I may even have some sticky tack in the MoTH stuff..

As I was cleaning up last night, I came across the CHEA newsletter. I set it aside to look through, and today I found an ad for a piano teacher! I was so excited. I haven't found anyone to recommend lessons in this area yet, so hopefully this will work out! We scheduled the initial trial lesson for Monday, and because it's a bit of a drive for him, he said he'd be willing to come to give 2 lessons. So, I'll finally begin learning to play! Yippee & Eek! I guess I should ask TJ to show me how to use the piano over the weekend... lol!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home