Full of Stitches

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I Found It!!

(edited to stick a picture up here at the top; see, I sewed)
20070306ajpinkbloom

My computer's being a little slow right now, but in just a few minutes I'll be posting pictures again! Yippee!! Oh, and I made the second pair of pants -really, they're too cute with the styling pockets that I added so I could take pics for a tutorial for Dress-A-Day, so pants, not bloomers. :)

I'll get to making that tutorial next, after my pics import and I reboot.
OK, rebooted 3 or 4 times to get the computer to import my blasted photos. Now, where was I?

Oh yes, when last I had pictures, my parents were visiting, Poppa gave baby Cow her first bath:
20070201poppaclare
We had a nice visit and they went on to visit the rest of the family down south.

Our neighbors have been so sweet! We've been given several random congratulations gifts, this one BB wanted for her own:
20070206bbcdress

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home