Full of Stitches

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Earthquake

We had a nice moderate earthquake this evening. The second noticeable one since we moved here. I'm thinking it was in the 5 range. We'll see when they report it. Ah, the verdict's in: 5.6

TJ's concerned about preparedness. He's packing a bag for "When I'm the only one who gets out of this house alive..." Including a memory of each person.

Ben, we need a new family portrait. Cow's not in this one and TJ chose to pack a bib to remember her by. He just pulled his handprint from when he was 18mo or so down and packed that.. I may have to redecorate soon.

Looks like my next shopping list will be things to keep in the car, just in case: flashlight w/extra batteries & bulbs (or batteries & bulbs for some of the flashlights floating around here), fire extinguisher, snacks. And work on my 'food pantry' so that we have enough for an emergency (I've been working on that on & off).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home