Full of Stitches

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ye Olde Switcheroo

One of the interesting things about my beloved husband is that he works with computers all day. Online, mind you. And, he gets the RSS feed from my blog. But, he rarely checks what's I've written unless I ask (hehe.. is this a "knock on wood" or what?).

So, the mess...
Do you think he'll notice?
img couchimg desks
Now, if I can only muster the strength to put the computer armoire back in the office and bring the bookshelves back out here..
Who wants to live in an office?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Did you completely swap the two rooms? Nah, he'll never notice. Mine never does :) Unless I move something that he likes to sit in every day. Then he notices.
    Hoping it goes well!!
    Blessings!
    Lindsey

    By Anonymous Lindsey in AL, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home