Full of Stitches

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Woolly Britches

img WB grass
Wow! Miss B really looks like little Cow, doesn't she? (That's baby BB in the photo, her face can be seen on the pattern page)

Finally got around to moving my soaker pattern here! Woolly Britches are available for your crocheting pleasure. My photos aren't very organized (yes, they're all digital) so I'm having trouble finding the one that goes in the middle of the page (Ben, help?)

WB pink

That's the original WB soaker that I made in 2004. Maybe I should take a new photo and show how well it's aged. It went through the wash (oops) and shrunk a little, but still works great for Miss C.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • I'm just wondering if this is YOUR pattern... I can't find any website for ToHook.com that you referenced. I'm just wondering if it's possible to buy a license to make/sell this soaker.

    By Anonymous Kim B., at 7:44 AM  

  • Hello I came across your blog looking for a soaker pattern. I clicked on the link for this soaker pattern and it gives an error message. Is it no longer available?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:20 AM  

  • I followed the pattern but it doesn't make sense to me. Must have done something wrong. Do you have pictures that you can post showing the pattern along the way?

    By Blogger Sharron, at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home