Full of Stitches

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Pleasant Weekend

The Women's Retreat was nice. I really didn't know what to expect and thought that it was going to be a bigger group, like the Conference a few weeks ago. There were only women from our church, though, and they had morning and evening services.
There were only 2 nursing mothers. The other gal's baby was just 6 months and able to stay quiet. Cow's 9 months now and crawls, though. I felt she was more distraction than spectator, so took her out of the meetings. The mountain air was nice. And, there was a lot of adult conversation. The couple of sermons (?) I made it to were good.

After lunch today, I headed down the hill. I was going home. Going back. And I began crying. Going back.

And now I'm home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home