Full of Stitches

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thursday is..

Walk to your local library day! Our new local branch is just 1.1 miles from our house!

The children did fantastic: TJ & Miss A walked the whole way. Miss B rode the stroller all the way there and after crossing the first 2 streets on the way back. Miss C(Cow), rode on my back both ways. She fell asleep on the way over and slept whilst I knit in the library (I was able to turn the heels on the grey socks).

Apparently, 10AM Thurs is story time. My children totally ignored the lady reading to masses of small children and headed straight for the game computers (hello? a building full of books, and all they want is to play computer games).

I had tucked an apple for the four biggest of us for the way back. Miss C tried to get Miss A's red umbrella, then took over eating my apple after I'd had a couple bites.

The walk is pleasant, reminded me of when I used to walk to school with my Mom way back when.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home