Full of Stitches

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Giddy Up

I noticed on Saturday that Ben's step-mom's birthday is coming up on Sunday. Yikes! I really need to catch up with my calendar. I think I miss 9/10 each year! Now that the baby's bigger, I can do s little more. I think I've missed her birthday every year, though. What to do?

I searched google for horse quilt. I was looking for something simple enough that I can do it in a week. And found the Steadfast Steed on HGTV. And now everyone has a cold.. So, hopefully less than a week. I'm aiming to have the quilt top done, at least.


20110329-120600.jpg

I worked all the centers at the same time, but I'm sure I'll mix up the backgrounds -I already ripped more seams than ever before because of simple mistakes- so I'm doing this part separately.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home