Full of Stitches

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blue Chantilly Dress

20110425-011824.jpg
I had picked up this blue and brown voile on sale at the fabric store with the Swing Dress in mind. Then I started on the Chantilly muslin and decided that would combine well with the blue for my Resurrection Celebration (Easter) dress.

I added brown piping at the waistline. It seems as if I could have used an 8 at the waist instead, maybe I stretched it while adding the piping.

I did pick up some brown to use with the red muslin top, so maybe I'll drop down a size at the waist and see how it goes.

The only change i made on the pattern was to add 8" to the hem. Overall, it fits well, flatters my figure, and is very feminine. I think it's a keeper!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home