Full of Stitches

Friday, April 20, 2007

Family Tree

We started a project this morning. Our basic family tree, in a perhaps strange way, looks like this so far:
Family Tree Image

It was really cute watching the paperdoll people play Ring Around the Rosy on the green 'grass' while I was cutting out more and more paper people. TJ made some 'warriors' for himself, to protect the family, and BB ran off with them so she didn't have to give them up.

I haven't put in Ben's stepdad and stepmom yet for lack of space -perhaps I didn't think through the full ramifications of the size of our family when I began? It may end up 3D... The children will want to see where the aunts/uncles and cousins come in (I haven't placed their cousins yet, and I want to add them in, too!). And, we left space for the future, just in case.. Who knows if this will survive, but it's a good start.

Red: our children
Orange: Ben & siblings
Purple: My siblings & I
Lt. Blue: MIL & siblings
Yellow: FIL & siblings
Dk. Blue: Dad & siblings
Green: Mom & siblings

There's a smiley face on each child and direct ancestor.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home