Full of Stitches

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Pockie!

I saw this neat bag while blog-hopping. It's such a fun, simple idea. I'm working on making one myself. Only, I would like it to have a square or rectangular base and be able to hold more, so I'm thinking a button closure or some such. I'll have the ties just be ribbon or crochet from the base (not sewn to the bag, like I think hers are).. And, maybe button the bag to the base so they come apart for easy washing.
crochet basket base
So, last night I began crocheting the base. I finished it about lunchtime today. This afternoon, I've been working on the bag. I had just gotten the basic bag together - the lining was just stitched into the bottom - when BB came in and said, "My pockie!"

She snatched that thing so fast and ran off to play with, "My pockie!" I snapped this picture of her having her "lunch" from the bag.
Eating from the

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home