Full of Stitches

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Staying Home

We were planning an outing today. The children and I were going over to Fremont to visit the S---- family. I got up and had TJ do his math. I fed Cow and BB. I went in to wake AJ, and she started vomiting. It wasn't much, and she got up excited for the day, so I gave her the benefit if the doubt. Maybe it's from the weather change -I've been snuffly lately.

We piled in the van. It smelled a bit -Ben had cleaned the carpet this weekend and it hadn't dried all the way before being closed up. And we didn't go any where yesterday.. That smell could set me off if I were already not right. I left the windows open, the van smelled better quick, we drove 2 blocks and picked up breakfast. Turned and had just passed our street on the way to the freeway and she started. I turned around and came home.

No way am I taking a sick child to visit a new baby! Allergies, fine. Repetitive loss of cookies, no.

Anyone need me, I'll be knitting/sewing or cleaning floors.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home