Full of Stitches

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Aprons!!

A month or two ago, I picked up some coordinating St. Jude's fabric from Hancock's. I had just received the Busy Bias Apron pattern by The Paisley Pincushion and was excited to try it out. I cut out 2 aprons and put the pile in the sewing room.

This weekend, I made 4 slings. One is done, the other 3 just need pockets. Then I felt like finishing a pile! So, I looked around and there were the bright aprons, just needing to be sewn!

girls by the gate

Pattern: Busy Bias Apron by Paisley Pincushion
Sizes: both D, Child 2-6
Fabric: orange with monkeys, pink with confetti squares
Girls: AJ (4.5yo) & BB (2.75+yo)
Reaction: LOVE THEM!!

Added:
Cow was looking at AJ's apron and Laughed!! I think she likes the monkeys!

Oh, and this fits Project Spectrum with the pink there.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home