Full of Stitches

Friday, July 27, 2007

Drat

Lost my Scheduling Kit. That means it's time to register my MOTH book and order a new one. Goody, I get to look forward to receiving some mail!

Why do I need a schedule? Well, it's a long day while Ben's away (13+ hours, usually) and I don't know what I've accomplished by the end of the day right now. When I have a schedule, the children and I know what happens next. I can get basic maintenance done and still vary activities within reason regularly. We can plan goals (get so much done = go do fun thing). Perhaps, I can start to really live again, not just pass time until I see my husband again.

Basically, I'm worn out and tired of it. I need something in a day. I picked up my MOTH book and started with item 1, schedule time with Him each day. Now that I've added in Cow's basic schedule I'm even more tired, but we'll get used to it - and if I would rest when it's time in the afternoon, then I wouldn't be exhausted by now.

Ben should be home in at least 2 hours, maybe I'll have some good report today.

*Dredged through schoolwork with TJ.
*Went to the bank and store today.
*Exercised.
*Worked through lesson 4 with AJ.
*Fed baby. (she's not sure about this whole schedule thing.. I'm hoping that gets better as Mommy gets 'regular' nights - and the midnight thing may not work, we'll see, last night she was almost constantly up, so I might switch to the 3AM thing that was so popular, but we'll give it a few nights first.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home