Full of Stitches

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Veh-tuh-Bulls!!

vegetables
I joined a CSA and my first farm box came today. The strawberries didn't survive long enough to be photographed -the girls took them straight to the table and gobbled them up. And, my husband got me flowers. Okay, so they're an option in the box, but hey, he gets me flowers every week this way!

This shouldn't be too hard to use up this week.. Their website has lots of recipes, plus they include a flier with recipes in the box. My goal is to use the vegetables each week. If anything's not used by Tuesday, it needs preserving.

img girls & veggies
Who needs dolls?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Beautiful! The flowers definitely look worth it!

    Our CSA is producing some really nice stuff these days, and I'm finally learning how to 1) figure out what to do with what we get, and 2) preserve the stuff we can't use. I guess I won't really know if that last part works until winter...

    Tanya

    By Anonymous tanya@motherwearblog, at 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home