Full of Stitches

Monday, January 19, 2009

Buttoned Apron

img hohapronsmallF hohapronsmallB

A few days ago, I purchased the Girl's Buttoned Apron made by Hint of History patterns from Modest Handmaidens -I've been thinking of getting this pattern since I first saw it (she got it here nice and quick!). It's SO cute! I made the smallest size for little MissC (who will be 2 in a little over a week) and she helped pick the button and didn't want to take it off for nap -it's a post button, and I didn't want it poking her. (As soon as Ben gets back and MissC's awake again, I'll get a picture with his phone! pics posted!)

img hohapronpockets

This is why I made the apron! MissC has been sticking her hands down her pants and claiming, "Pocky" this week!

MissB is sewing buttons onto her doll. I have to make a little apron next for her doll to wear, too. Updated: downloaded the 6" doll apron pattern, doubled the bib's size (I only used the bib piece, just measured around the doll and added SA for the waistband, then made the skirt 1.5x that width), and increased the strap length:

img hohdollapron img hohdollapronB

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home