Full of Stitches

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hiccups

Right now, baby's hiccuping. Thump thump through my belly against my thigh.

We had our checkup today. I think it's the first time she's seen the girls fight. Being one of 11, she knows it happens, but it's still too cute at this age. "How do you keep a straight face?" Haha, practice! Everything looks good with baby. Everything looks good, baby was 'dropped' again, so measured more than last time, but a little less than for dates (normal in the last few weeks). This could be a tiny 7 pounder. We're earliest 37w4d, latest 38w6d (39 weeks tomorrow), so definitely in the 'safe' zone for birth. She's had a Sunday afternoon birth each weekend this month, and the next gal in line with me isn't due till the 11th, but she's having more regular contractions than me -which is typical, I usually have sessions of Braxton Hicks once or twice in the last month then just go into labor. With #4 was the first time that I had regular daily contractions before the birth (every morning for 2 or 3 weeks, then they let up and one day I was in labor, in the morning).

It's always interesting to see how it turns out. Short or long, day or night. Could be this weekend, or next.. or whenever. No need to rush to meet the new little!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home