Full of Stitches

Friday, February 20, 2009

Getting Up

Wednesday, TJ had an ortho appointment. My MIL took him and the older girls, leaving MissC and I at home. We slowly walked over to the coffee shop, about 1/3 of a mile. We drank our coffee (half-caff) and finally meandered back home. Within a couple hours, my lower back and hips were sore.

Thursday, I awoke stiff. Barb took TJ to class and the three girls and I walked Ben to the coffee shop. I had MissA push the stroller on the way there. MissB decided to ride and MissC pushed most of the way back. My hips ached and the joints were freezing up all day.

Today's Friday, and I woke with comfortable hips! I was planning on being able to walk to the coffee shop today originally, but we've decided to check out the gardens at the Winchester House instead. I haven't been there yet, so I'm looking forward to our trip (and hoping they have benches so I can rest between gardens).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home