Full of Stitches

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tightenings

Gee, I hope they're only Braxton Hicks. Thankfully, I slept really well last night, but before that I'd started in on the tightenings. Ben got home, looked at me, and asked what I was doing vertical (as in, sitting up). Yeah.. I asked him to get up with TJ this morning and get him going for his classes, so far it's been me, but I'm not making breakfast or lunch for the kid: I seriously cannot stand for long with out pain right now. I just have to ride it out at least another week and a bit I think.. or is it two weeks? Obstetric weeks can be counted two ways: entering the 37th week means that you're at 36 weeks, so I'm still confused whether the 20th or 27th is the earliest I can "safely" deliver. I think my midwife counts old school, but the U/S tech had that I'm 35+, so I'm aiming to stay on the down low till next weekend. Then, if baby comes, baby comes.

Right now, I've got to go lie down and hope that Ben gets up to feed the boy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home