Full of Stitches

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

List of Demands

Ha. I feel kind of greedy and whiny, but I need help. I'm just about at wit's end getting one or two subjects done most days (super basics covered now, more in depth again come summer - I'm more of a summer schooler anyway) that the twice a week classes T.J. takes are a blessed respite! T.V. watching has become daily -I need a nap or two. And, the girls have been fighting like mad.

I sent Ben an email this morning with a basic schedule for the next month, and letting him know I need him to start the day, too. My friends are being so sweet and gathering around to give me a hand with meals, and one is coming to help me clean tomorrow (I'm not vacuuming till April) while another watches her children.

For now, I'll get my achy self into the kitchen and make some breakfast.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home