Full of Stitches

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

10:30 Came and Went

As much as children sometimes seem to know more than they ought, they're not always right. Today's my 'real' (LMP-based) due date, a week from Friday's my 'potential' one (ever give yourself permission to be pregnant longer by simply picking a day?). So, realistically, this is the longest I've ever been pregnant.

Yesterday morning, I had lots of tightenings, but today's been a breeze so far. I haven't had a rest yet, but I'm planning on a nap as soon as we're back from the store (I did make sure to 'sleep in' -went back to bed an extra time this morning, got up at 8AM). T.J. has been banned from his room for the day... which will only make it more difficult, but perhaps he'll engage his sisters in something other than rough housing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home