Full of Stitches

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Check Up

I woke early this morning a couple times to the baby so stretched out that I was half convinced if I as much as rolled to the side the waters would burst! I waited and rubbed the baby through my belly and when baby relaxed, I moved..

Saw the midwife today. Tomorrow is my LMP estimated due date (EDD), and I've never made it this close to the EDD before! The other 'potential' due date is the 13th (which I don't believe I have a snowball's chance.. of making it to). Baby flipped sides (ROA instead of LOP/A) and I could hear the heartbeat SO clearly through the fetoscope (a kind of stethoscope -I generally don't allow the doppler to minimize the baby's exposure to radiation [which is what ultrasound is a type of]). My blood pressure's gone up a bit (110ish over 72, instead of my usual PG 100/60 -safe range, just a sign that something's happening).

MissA gave us a smile. She told the midwife that today is a baby's birthday. MW asked whose baby and MissA told her, "I don't know," but went on to say that she'd be at our house at 10:30 tonight. Sounds like I need to take a nap today.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home