Full of Stitches

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Gushing

Ben came home from work and I gave him his dinner (thank you, Kris, it was tasty!). I asked him how set he is on Friday, because I've felt today a lot like the day before my monthly. Shortly after (about 9PM), I went to the bathroom and suddenly couldn't stop.

After a few minutes of me negotiating my knowledge of the size of my bladder.. I picked up my cell and called the MW. She'd just gotten in and I let her know my water broke and I'm assuming this will pick up in the next hour or so.

Ben's run me a bath that MissA and MissC took advantage of. The tightenings just started getting stronger and not so gushy. He's getting them ready and I'm about ready to get in the water.

Going to meet the new little soon.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations, Sweetums! I'm surprised you don't have an announcement here yet. My "baby girl" had a boy on 3/5. So, I guess she'll be referring to "Mr. A" soon in her posts.

    By Anonymous Poppa, at 11:28 PM  

  • HI Jennifer...

    I have been checking out your blog daily to see what transpired after the bath ;-)
    I can't wait to hear about your birth and about the baby. I am glad "Poppa" posted about the "Mr." part....I had my suspicion! ;-) Congratulations!!

    By Anonymous Sara, at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home