Full of Stitches

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Funny Thing Happened

I had a whole blog post written the day the Little Guy was born, hit the 'Publish' key and was informed my internet connection was down. Humph. I clicked back to keep the post onscreen for later (since I can't even 'save for later' without an internet connection) and went about with life.

The 4yo, MissB, wanted to play on the computer.. and he let her. On my computer. I still haven't figured out where the desktop icons went, and the post is long gone. I'll have to write about the birth again when I have time for that.

img newalexmissc

For now, the stats: we had a healthy boy. I went into labor on my due date and he was born Thursday, March 5, at 3:30AM. 8 pounds, 8 ounces, and 21 inches long.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • CONGRATULATIONS! What a beautiful baby boy! Blessings!

    By Anonymous Teresa, at 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home